Trout Unlimited Canada relies on financial support from donors just like you to fund the work we do across Canada. We are a federally registered not-for-profit organization with stream restoration activities from coast to coast.
If you would like to Donate to Trout Unlimited Canada please contact us directly via email.
Here is a snapshot of what we accomplished in 2017:
- Dedicated 10,000 hours of research conducted by 315 people to support the development and success of restoration and management plans for Canada’s water.
- Rescued and repatriated 17,000 fish across Canada to protect threatened fish, brought back locally extinct populations and brought awareness to the importance of native fish species.
- Planted over 3,000 trees fighting climate change, improving air and water quality.
- Repaired over 50 kilometers of Canada’s streams and rivers, increasing animal habitat, and protecting and enhancing fish populations while drastically improving water quality and battling climate change.
- Educated over 58,000 people through our national education programming improving knowledge and awareness in non-point source pollution, water quality and stream restoration.
- Engaged 150 partners and education leaders enabling and empowering over 300 of local communities across Canada.
- Provided 650 presentations, talks and tours, interacting with 16,500 people, engaging and empowering Canadians to take ownership of their local waters.
- Active in 7 national committees, realizing positive improvements in fisheries protection, fish and wildlife habitat protection through a cross-section of federal ministries and their legislation.
- Played a critical role in 33 provincial and regional working groups and committees improving fisheries management, habitat protection, pathogen and environmental threat management.
For eligible charitable donations over $20.00, an official tax receipt will be provided to you upon request in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency rules.
Donation by phone
To make a donation over the phone using your VISA or MasterCard card, please call 1-800-909-6040 or (403) 221-8360.
Donate by Mail
Please send your cheque or money order to:
Trout Unlimited Canada
6712 Fisher Street SE
Calgary, AB T2H 2A7
Donate A Car
Donate A Car Canada accepts Vehicle Donations on behalf of Trout Unlimited Canada. When you donate your car, RV, boat, motorcycle or other vehicle to TUC it will be recycled or sold at auction. Donate A Car Canada looks after all the details and logistics making it easy for both you and TUC to benefit. After your Vehicle Donation is complete, TUC sends you a tax receipt within 45 days.
Aeroplan Member Donation Program
Donate your accrued Aeroplan Miles. With your Aeroplan donation TUC staff, members and volunteers will travel to implement projects across Canada and advocate for the protection of our water. Reduced travel expenses allow us to better direct funds into critical habitat repairs. Ensuring Canadians have cold clean water for now and the future. Please click here to donate your Aeroplan miles.
Gifts In Kind
A gift in kind is simply a gift to TUC of something other than cash. These gifts include auction items for our fundraising events, land, or goods or services that TUC can use or convert to cash to be used for coldwater conservation. Your gift in kind may be eligible for a full or partial value charitable tax receipt. Click here to view TUC’s current tax receipting policy.