Volunteer with us, give back to your community and build a stronger team
Corporate Environment Day
Trout Unlimited Canada (TUC) implements conservation and education programs across the country to conserve, protect, and restore Canada’s freshwater habitats and their Coldwater resources for current and future generations. Much of the work that TUC carries out is made possible by volunteers; Corporate Environment Day presents a great opportunity for members of the corporate world to get involved and helps make a difference to Canada’s water.
TUC’s diverse Corporate Environment Days are led by professional staff and are as educational and impactful as they are enjoyable. Our programs advance corporate social responsibility and may fit into your community investment program. It gives you direct access to local communities you serve. Your team would conduct hands-on activities and learn about the importance of freshwater resources through in-person and virtual engagements.
“This was a great opportunity availed to us to do something positive for the area and ensure it will be there for our kids.”
John Gosens, District Manager, Plains, Midstream Canada
- Typical corporate environment days are great for a group size of 10-40 people.
- For planning purposes, corporates are encouraged to register for CED program two months in advance.
- Dress for the weather and be aware that clothing might get wet and dirty. We encourage volunteers to wear a hat and sunglasses. Sturdy boots or shoes for walking on uneven ground and long socks are recommended.
- All necessary equipment and tools will be provided by TUC.
- TUC field staff are trained on first aid to ensure safety and wellbeing of corporate volunteers.
- TUC celebrates corporate sponsors and volunteers through our website, social media and by other means that can be discussed.
- With a minimum sponsorship of $5000, TUC will hold a successful program in your community.
- We develop custom events for corporates that are looking for something a bit different.
Trout Unlimited Canada is a nonprofit, charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.