Become a member of our community
Join Trout Unlimited Canada Today
As a member of Trout Unlimited Canada, you are joining Canada’s leading water conservation organization. We put close to 100% of our membership funds to work.
Why Become A Member?
Your Membership Includes:
- Tax receipt for membership fees
- Bi-monthly digital newsletter ‘News Stream’
- Voting rights at Trout Unlimited Canada’s Annual General Meeting
- Optional Membership to a local chapter
- Member-only discounts on TUC led training opportunities
- Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number for Avis car rentals
- Real change on the ground!
What Else Do I Need To Know?
Joining Trout Unlimited Canada (TUC) costs just $40.00 per year. TUC offers a fixed membership year from April 1st to March 31st.
- All new/existing members who purchase a one-year tax- deductible membership from April 1 to December 31 will receive a TUC membership expiring on March 31 of the following calendar year.
- All new/existing members who purchase a one-year tax- deductible membership from January 1 to March 31 will receive a TUC membership for the following membership year.
Trout Unlimited Canada is a nonprofit, charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.